A Sample Gluten-Free Menu For One Week
This sample menu shows what a week on a gluten-free diet might look like. You can easily adjust this based on your own preferences.
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and veggies, with a piece of fruit.
- Lunch: Chicken salad, with some extra virgin olive oil and a handful of nuts.
- Dinner: Ground beef stir fry, with some veggies. Brown rice on the side.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal (gluten-free oats) with whole milk and raisins.
- Lunch: A smoothie with coconut milk, chocolate whey powder protein, berries and almonds.
- Dinner: Salmon, fried in butter, with salad.
- Breakfast: Omelete with veggies, and a piece of fruit.
- Lunch: Leftover salmon from the night before.
- Dinner: Burgers (no bun), fried in butter, with potatoes.
- Breakfast: Greek yogurt with sliced fruits and nuts.
- Lunch: A tuna salad, dressed in olive oil.
- Dinner: Meatballs with vegetables and brown rice.
- Breakfast: Eggs and vegetables, fried in coconut oil, with a piece of fruit.
- Lunch: Leftover meatballs from the night before.
- Dinner: Steak with vegetables and mashed sweet potatoes.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal, with a piece of fruit.
- Lunch: Leftover steak, veggies and sweet potatoes from the night before.
- Dinner: Baked salmon with butter and vegetables.
- Breakfast: bacon and eggs, with some fruit.
- Lunch: Greek yogurt with berries, sliced fruit, and nuts.
- Dinner: Grilled chicken wings, with vegetables, salsa and rice.
Healthy, Gluten-Free Snacks
If you find yourself hungry between meals, then here are a few ideas for gluten-free snacks:
- A piece of fruit.
- A handful of nuts.
- Some yogurt, perhaps with berries mixed in.
- Rice cakes.
- Baby carrots.
- Hard boiled eggs.
- Leftovers from the night before.